7.13.2010

John Deere cookies

Good Morning everyone!

Whew! I woke early today. After 12 hours of travel yesterday, I was really exhausted. 12 hours of sitting on the car and doing nothing but sleep. Haha...It was my first road trip also. I went to Arkansas last Friday to attend on my hubby's cousin's wedding, which is last Sunday. I went there with my hubby and with my Mom and Dad in law. I really had fun because I met some of my hubby's family that I have never met before. It was also a little reunion for Kehn's family. 

I have been away for 3 days so now I am back. I just wanna share the John Deere cookies that I made last week before I left to Arkansas. By the way, my husband works for John Deere dealership.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.