You know you're a Mom when...
1. Your "me" time usually consists of daddy watching the baby while you cook and clean up
2. You can take a shower, do your hair and do your make-up in ten minutes.
3. You don't carry a purse anymore because diaper bag carries all you need.
4. You care more about the consistency of the poop than other things.
5. Your baby finally poop and you do the happy dance and you text or call your husband and tell him.
6. You always check if a restaurant bathroom has a changing table.
7. You can do everything in one hand.
8. You smell your baby's butt every hour to check if he/she has dirty diaper.
9. You find yourself watching cartoons even you're by yourself.
10. You find your cellphone under the couch.
11. You realize that left the house with two different socks on and you don't even care.
12. You go to the grocery store and buy foods and then you realize that non of it is big people food.
13. Your baby is sitting on your lap while you're sitting on the toilet.
14. You get more excited going to the baby section of the store.
15. You remember all the things your mom used to tell you.
16. You hear your baby cry as soon as you jump on the shower and you get out of the bathroom and
rush in to check on your baby and there he/she is still sleeping. This always happens to me
and it drives me nuts!
17. Your house looks like a daycare full of toys everywhere.
18. You hide in the bathroom to be alone.
19. Going out with your friends without the baby feels like a vacation.
20. You look at your baby and it just melts your heart.
Now it's your turn...
REMINDER: FUN FRIDAY BLOG HOP IS STILL ON GOING.